If you have had unprotected sex recently chances are that you are pregnant. There are some signs that show if you are pregnant and you need to pay close attention to these signs. Pregnancy and childbirth is a thing of joy and in order for one to prepare for childbirth it is important you know that you are pregnant early.
Below are the early signs of pregnancy.
Early Signs Of Pregnancy
Here are several early signs of pregnancy that you can look out for, including:
- Missed period: This is the most obvious and well-known sign of pregnancy. If you normally have regular periods and your period is late or does not come at all, this could be a sign that you are pregnant.
- Nausea: Many women experience nausea and vomiting during early pregnancy, often referred to as “morning sickness.” This can occur at any time of the day, not just in the morning.
- Breast changes: During early pregnancy, your breasts may become swollen, tender, or tingly. They may also feel heavier or fuller than usual.
- Fatigue: Feeling very tired is a common sign of early pregnancy. Your body is working hard to support the growing fetus, which can leave you feeling exhausted.
- Mood changes: Pregnancy can cause a rollercoaster of emotions, including mood swings. You may feel more emotional and irritable than usual, or you may experience sudden mood changes for no apparent reason.
- Spotting: Some women experience light spotting or bleeding during early pregnancy. This is usually nothing to worry about and is often a result of the fertilized egg implanting in the uterus. However, if you experience heavy bleeding or cramping, you should contact your doctor.
These are the early signs of pregnancy. In order for you to be %100 sure it is important you run a pregnancy test which would require a home made test or blood sample at the hospital.