Enter the date of the first day of your last menstrual period (LMP):
DUE DATE RESULT
Probable date of conception:
Foetal Age Today:
Best date range for NT scan:
(12 weeks 3 days to 13 weeks 3 days)
Morphology Scan Date:
First Heart Tones by Doppler:
(11 to 12 weeks)
Best time to evaluate cervical length in patient with risk factors:
Best time for routine anatomy ultrasound:
(18 to 20 weeks)
Estimated Due Date:
With our pregnancy due date calculator, you can safely and conveniently calculate your EDD using your LMP. With this calculator, you can also calculate:
- Your probable date of conception.
- Your current foetal age.
- Your best date range for NT scan.
- Your next morphology scan date.
- Your foetus first heart by Doppler.
- The best time to evaluate cervical length in patients with risk factors.
- Estimated delivery date (EDD)
- The best time for your routine anatomy ultrasound and most importantly;
- The age of your baby
To get an accurate result, it is important you correctly remember and enter the first day of your last menstrual period (LMP).
How is LMP calculated?
By convention, pregnancies are dated in weeks starting from the first day of a woman’s last menstrual period (LMP). If your menstrual periods are regular and ovulation occurs on day 14 of your cycle, conception takes place about 2 weeks after your LMP.