Just as the world around us evolves, so do we. Businesses are going online, even our schools are now online. It would amaze you that the best online schools around the world has benefited mostly from this Coronavirus pandemic.
The beauty of online schools is its ability to provide employment opportunities for online tutors and online students. It is a very convenient way to study without having to leave the comfort of your home.
Online schools have made education more accessible than ever before. This is great news for you because earning a school certificate, college degree, professional certification is one of the best ways to advance your career.
Some of the world’s best academic and professional programs are now available at your fingertips. You can balance life’s competing demands, like work and childcare, while finishing your education online.
Use the following guide to learn more about earning an online degree. Find information about cost, the application process, and what it takes to succeed at learning from home.
Top 10 best online Schools 2020
Top 5 Best Online High schools
- James Madison High School online: Program Cost: $1,199.00 to $1,599.00
- THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN HIGH SCHOOL Online: Program Cost: $2,700.00 annual full-time enrollment
- BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY’S INDEPENDENT STUDY Online: Program Cost: $152.00 to $256.00 per course
- FRANKLIN VIRTUAL HIGH SCHOOL : Program Cost: $395.00 per course
- INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL LEARNING ACADEMY: Program Cost: $6,030.00 annual tuition
Best Online University
- Harvard University: Harvard University Online has vast array of learning opportunities for students of all levels, ranging from podcasts and free courses to non-credit certificate programs and graduate degrees. Harvard uses several different technologies and platforms to deliver online education, such as the edX platform, which was collaboratively designed by Harvard and MIT. Online courses may be self-directed or follow a specific time frame, and are offered completely online, or in a hybrid format, such as the master of science degree in health management. Harvard Online also offers free, non-credit versions of several fee-based, for-credit courses, and rest assured, students earning credits online will receive Harvard transcripts.
- Drexel University: Drexel University Online has over 100 degree programs, with bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degrees available in areas such as communication, business and education. Specialty certificate programs are also available online, in over 45 areas of concentration. Discounted tuition for some of Drexel’s online programs may be available to military students, Drexel alumni and through partnerships with specific organizations and employers. Drexel Online students have access to several online resources, including the student library, where students can communicate with library staff via the chat feature, e-mail, phone and skype. Students can check out video content and e-books, and can even have library materials shipped to them.
- University of Southern California: USC (University of Southern California) Online has a wide variety of graduate level degrees and certificate programs, ranging from traditional programs, such as psychology, engineering and teaching, to less commonly seen programs such as Geospatial Leadership and Geriatric Dentistry. Several programs are offered completely online, while others, such as teaching and social work, will require field work, which can be arranged near the student’s home base, and may also include self-paced coursework and face-to-face classroom time. USC Online has several online programs geared towards military students, including military social work, cyber security and a master’s degree in business for veterans.
- Illinois Institute of Technology: Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), focuses on technology, science and research, with online degree programs available in areas such as architecture, human sciences, business and applied technology. Students can earn an undergraduate or graduate degree partially or completely online through IIT, with courses taught by the same faculty, following the same curriculum. Online graduate students can choose from a thesis or non-thesis degree option, and undergraduate students can choose their major, or enroll as undecided. IIT also offers online professional development courses, which are a blend of lecture and lab, and a large selection of online IT professional certification courses.
- Saint Joseph’s University: Saint Joseph’s University (SJU), a Jesuit Catholic University founded in 1851, offers several online graduate certificate, master’s and bachelor’s degree programs. Areas of study include liberal studies, business, leadership and health services, along with several concentration options in criminal justice and education. Many of these programs provide opportunities for students looking for leadership roles and career advancement, while also providing a flexible curriculum, based on students’ work and personal needs. SJU offers several career resources for online students, plus easily accessible support and communication with teaching faculty, library staff, program managers, academic advisors and technical assistance through the 24/7 help desk.