Canadian Embassy and Consulate in Burkina Faso Updated

This is an updated list of the Canadian embassies and Consulates in Burkina Faso. Wherever you are and whatever information about the nearest Canadian Embassy or Consulate needed. You can always depend on our regularly updated list.

Burkina Faso, officially the Republic of Burkina Faso, is a landlocked country in West Africa. It covers an area of around 274,200 square kilometres and is surrounded by six countries: Mali to the north;

Capital: Ouagadougou

Population: 19.75 million (2018)

President: Roch Marc Christian Kabor√© (2020)

Continent: Africa

If you find yourself in this country and need to visit a Canadian embassy for Passports, visas or even immigration matter. You would find the information below very useful.

This is an updated directory of the Canadian embassy in Burkina Faso. Address, Telephone numbers, Email and emergency numbers.

Canadian EmbassyAddress/InformationEmergency
Ouagadougou – Embassy of CanadaStreet Address
316 Professeur Ki-Zerbo Street,
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Postal Address: P.O. Box 548, Ouagadougou,
01, Kadiogo Province, Burkina Faso
Telephone: +226 25 49 08 00 / +226 25 31 18 94
Fax: +226 25 49 08 10 / +226 25 31 19 00
Email: [email protected]
Services: Passport Services Available
17 for police
18 for firefighters
Embassy of Canada Burkina Faso

There are lots of Canadian Embassies in West Africa but if you are in Burkina Faso there is no need to travel far and wide for Embassy and consulate matters. The nearest Embassy to you should be Embassy of Canada Ouagadougou.

Hotsaucenaija brings all the information about Canadian Embassies and High Commissions scattered around the world to your finger tips.

Our data is derived from the official government website and updated regularly. On this specific page you will find general information on the Canadian Embassy in Burkina Faso.

However, please note that Hotsaucenaija does not have any connection with the Canadian Embassy in Burkina Faso and if you need any more Embassy or High Commission information you should contact them directly.

Leave a Comment